Covid-19 Response Plan
I want to keep everyone safe and healthy during this time while also having fun making pictures. To that end, I’ve adopted the following policies.
- To the best of your knowledge, you agree that you have no reason to possibly be carrying the virus. Anyone with a fever or who is not feeling well should schedule their shoot for another time. Groups entering the studio agree that they have been quarantined together.
- I will disinfect any surfaces that may have been touched by previous clients including door knobs, bathroom fixtures, counter tops and seating areas. I'll also remove all trash prior to your arrival.
- I will provide disposable tissues, paper towels, and soap for client use in bath and kitchen areas.
- I will be wearing a mask through the duration of the session, and will maintain a distance of at least six (6) feet from clients at all times unless you say it's ok.
- Your are encouraged to have your own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for your own use during transitional times of the session. I ask that you bring your own disinfectant/sanitizer for personal use.
- You and I agree that the cleanliness of a public space is not the responsibility of either of us. I will also be certain to “pose” and place clients away from any other individuals who may be in the area when shooting outdoors.
- Delivery of final products such as albums or prints will be made using either US Mail or UPS as normal. Digital files will be delivered electronically.